Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally

Have been blogging for a year or so now anonymously, but then no one among the people I most victimised my verbal diarrhoea with ever read them. Partly because one of the blogs interacts with sex workers and NGO volunteers who work with them (ya ya serious stuff) and the other is about sex goof ups ('Typical', half my friends are breathing that word right now) so ya am a little embarrassed declaring them. If any time you have encountered those blogs (I doubt you have) don't even mention it to me. This blog solely is about movies, food, books, articles, plays and general day to day stuff I encounter which I have an opinion about (anyone who knows me knows I excel in this :) ) or think I can hold a conversation about. So welcome, enjoy and feel free to leave an impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment